Absorptions apparaten KPA-81
- The lightest All-steel draft gear.
- Low cost, thanks to usage of two main springs only.
- High capacity due to increased height of springs.
- Excellent durability, due to enlarged space of working surfaces of friction clutch.
- High reliability thru the application of U-shaped profile of movable plates, with high fracture resistance.
- New high-strength construction of housing.
- Interchangeable with standard (AAR Rule 21) draft gears. with AAR Rule21.
- Can be used in harsh environments and requires no additional maintenance.
|Official rating travel||3.19 inches (82 mm)|
|Official capacity||46.200 foot pounds (63 kJ)|
|Weight||313 pounds (142 kg)|
|Preshortened for standard 24-5/8’’ pocket||A=22 inches (559 mm)|
|Assembled to free height||B=22-11/16 inches (576 mm)|